MDL110MFS-XP, 5 H/P Continuous-Duty Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
Item #: MDL110MFS-XP
A continuous-duty, portable, and explosion-proof industrial vacuum designed to handle the most difficult powders, as well as metal chips, bakery products, etc. It can support one operator up to 50' feet away from the vacuum and also provides excellent suction for overhead cleaning.
- Zero maintenance direct drive blower assembly. No Belts! No Lubrication!
- PTFE (Teflon-coated) leaf type filter, rated 99.9% efficient at 1.0 micron particle size with manual shaker cleaning. Filter is washable and can be cleaned and reused several times before replacement.
- Convenient top access to the filter.
- Start/stop button, NEMA 7/9, with thermal overload protection.
- Flexible electrical cord: 25ft (7.6m) power cord from power supply to motor starter, with three-phase explosion-proof plug supplied by customer.
- Interchangeable 18 gallons (68L) collection container with wheels and lifting handles.
- 2 Easy Running Wheels and 2 locking Castor Wheels.
- Soundproofing for noise levels of less than 77 dBA @ 3 ft.
- 2.0" standard inlet with internal deflector.
- Complete steel construction for outstanding durability.
Continuous duty vacuum producer
- Maximum Suction Power 7" Hg. (240mbar)
- Maximum Air Flow 230 CFM (390 m3/hr) at 60 Hz (192 CFM / 326 m3/hr at 50 Hz)
- Suction Connection 2.0" (50mm)
- Motor 5.0 HP (3.75 kW) XP Motor for Class 1 or 2 environments
- Voltage 230V, 460V, or 575V - 60hz/3 phase (select at time of order). 380V /50 Hz also available.
- Capacity of Container 18 gallon (68L)
- Dimensions 46"L x 21"W x 49"H (1170mm x 535mm x 1259)
- Operating Weight 260 lbs. (118kg)
- Standard finish Blue Powder Coat