VAC-U-MAX Model 30 Complete Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Unit for Fine Powder - ATEX-Certified
Item #: 40008SS
ATEX-Certified Compressed Air Powered Industrial Vacuum Cleaner, 30 gallon, 100 CFM, Pulse-Jet Filter Cleaning Vacuums for Class I Div 2 Environments Model 40008SS.
VAC-U-MAX 30-Gallon compressed air powered industrial vacuum, Model 40008SS for Class I, Division 2 environments is completely grounded and bonded to meet the NFPA 70 requirements for grounding and bonding. These vacuums also meet the definition of an "intrinsically-safe system". VAC-U-MAX air-powered vacuums do not use electricity and do not generate any heat from operation.
- 30 Gallon Drum Sizes
- Compressed air- powered vacuum source: Intrinsically Safe, no moving parts
- Manual Pulse Filter Jet Cleaning with air reservoir, push button, regulator and gauge
- Noise muffler for sound levels below 80 dbA
- Manual HP air control valve
- Adjustable orifice assembly for vacuum control 8" Hg. - 16" Hg.
- Vacuum Equalizer Kit for convenient poly bag loading inside drum. Includes (10) static-conductive poly bags
- Extra Large PTFE (Teflon) coated static conductive internal dust filter rated 99.9% efficient @ 1 micron.
- 30 or 55-gallon open-top fabricated drum
- Complete Anti-sparking stainless steel construction with bead blast (Satin) finish
- Dolly with drum hold-downs, (4) 4”static conductive swivel casters for easy maneuverability.
- Universal Tool Kit: Includes 2 piece Floor Wand, Floor Tool with Squeegee, Brush, Crevice Tool and Bevelled hand tool nozzle with Rubber Nozzle