Submerged Recovery Industrial Vacuum Cleaning System - ATEX Certified
Item #: 55SR
VAC-U-MAX Submerged Recovery Vacuum Cleaner is designed for handling explosive powders and rendering them inert by drawing the powder under a level of fluid - ATEX tested and certified.
- Submerged Recovery system with dispersion screen and splash baffle renders explosive powders inert by drawing debris under liquid with and extended inlet assembly; and safely separates debris from the air stream.
- Fabricated 55-gallon cart-type dolly (304 stainless steel) with grounding reel and 6" static conductive casters for easy mobility.
- 55-gallon fabricated drum w/ 2" sanitary stainless steel drain valve and 90-degree discharge elbow, and sight glass.
- Cover Assembly includes hold down clamps, stainless steel anti-sparking inlet with Tri-clover (Sanitary) connection. Includes 1.5, 2.0" hose depending on the model.
- Static conductive PTFE (teflon coated) Internal filter.
- Auto-Vac High-Level cut-off prevents overfilling of collection drum.
- Auto-Vac Low-Level cut-off prevents vacuum from operating without sufficient inerting liquid in the drum.
- Anti-sparking 304 stainless steel construction.All welds are continuously welded and ground smooth to eliminate crevices that may collect or trap vacuumed material.
- MAX. 16" HG (208" H20) 100 SCFM
- Inlet Size 1.5"
- Requires 35 SCFM @ 60 PSI .5" NPT (female)
- MAX 16" HG (208" H20) 200 SCFM
- Inlet Size 2.0"
- Requires 70 SCFM @ 60 PSI .75" NPT (female)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the proper liquid is used to render the collected material inert. VAC-U-MAX is not responsible for incompatibility of liquids and collected materials, which may result in chemical reactions producing a gas, odor, explosion, or other hazardous conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to insure proper grounding of the vacuum system to prevent uncontrolled static discharge.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure proper handling and disposal of collected product.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide proper training with handling explosive and/or hazardous material.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to monitor equipment conditions.