Pac Vac I, Trim Recovery Unit - 110V / 1ph
Item #: 39580
The Pac Vac I (110V) is intended for use in the packaging industry for the recovery and collection of small scrap from packaging or tube-filling equipment.
- Collects plastic or paper trim pieces up 2" long, 1/4" thick.
- Portable, compact design only takes up 20"x23" footprint.
- Continuous-duty, TEFC Electric Motor, 110V /1ph operation, with10’ power cord. 110V units include a 3-prong grounded plug.
- Collects up to 2 ft³ of trim in a clear plastic bag. Easy to view from a distance!
- Built Tough! Carbon steel construction with blue powder coat finish.
- Includes 100 clear plastic bags and retaining cord.
- Includes 3"x10' clear plastic suction hose to connect to packaging machine.
- Quiet!! 74 dbA @ 3 ft.
- Air velocity through the hose is 5,714 ft/min.
Continuous duty vacuum producer
- Motor: 0.33 HP TEFC
- Maximum Vacuum: 4” waterlift
- Maximum Airflow: 280 cfm (475 cu. m./hour)
- Vacuum Inlet Connection: 3” OD
- Voltage: 110V/1ph
- Noise Level: 74 dBA @ 3'
Terms of Delivery: F.O.B. Belleville, New Jersey
Delivery Time: 2-4 weeks after receipt of order
Terms: Net 30 days from date of shipment
Prices are subject to change without notice.