VAC-U-MAX Metal Powder Recovery System
Metal Powder Recovery System for Additive Manufacturing
Increase productivity of Additive Manufacturing Machines by extracting powder from the printing bed using vacuum and then sieving the powder for future use. This system is designed for easy handling of metal powder in a closed system. The VAC-U-MAX AM-MPRS (Metal Powder Recovery System) eliminates the operator coming in contact with the powder and maintaining a safe environment.
VAC-U-MAX Powder Recovery vacuum conveying system for the recovery of metal powders ie: Inconel, Stainless Steel, Haynes 282 and Cobalt Chrome. Using vacuum, the system will extract the powder, convey it to a vacuum receiver and then discharge the powder into a sieve. The sieve will then discharge powder into a pail, drum or IBC. All in an inert environment.
NFPA 484 Compliant for handling metal powders.
The VAC-U-MAX AM-MPRS, Metal Powder Recovery System, consists of the following components:
- Pick up hand tool, 304 stainless steel construction with standard KF fitting
- Static conductive hose, smooth bore. Hose for non-aerospace application to be PVC construction, FDA and USDA approved. Aero-space application to be flexible stainless steel hose smooth bore construction.
- VAC-U-MAX, Vacuum Receiver Package with 36 square feet of filter area, counter weighted discharge valve. 316L stainless steel construction.
- Inert gas purge fittings. Optional gas purge manifold to be supplied at customers request
- HEPA Filter canister with filter
- Vacuum Generator- VAC-U-MAX Single Venturi Power Unit. Compressed air driven vacuum generator. ½” NPT high pressure air connection. Requires 35CFM @ 60PSI for operation. With variable orifice assembly for adjustment of vacuum levels.
- High output suspended vibratory sieving machine with US230 Mesh and Ultrasonic Deblinding kit.
- Bonding and grounding kit
- UL Certified control panel NEMA 4 enclosure. Control panel will incorporate micro PLC for vacuum conveying functions, starter for sieve, ground and bonding monitor, face mount ultrasonic controls
- Rolling frame, carbon steel powder coated. Square tubular frame with locking casters.