VAC-U-MAX combines modern computerized technology with innovative mechanical and pneumatic design to produce ingredient handling systems that not only free operators of physical effort but also perform sophisticated pneumatic conveying operations with little human assistance.
Each system we design is custom engineered for the application parameters provided by the customer, to ensure that the system will perform to exact requirements.
The system conveys three different ingredients from drums to the weigh hopper and automatically batches them to precise weights, in various preprogrammed formulations. They are then automatically discharged into a surge hopper and adapter spout, which can be rotated to load any of three mixing tanks. A micro-processor-based control panel provides the flexibility to add, change or delete formulations as required.
As a U.L. listed builder and supplier of electrical control panels and PCL's, VAC-U-MAX has the experience and expertise, which allows us to meet your process requirements.
Accurate sophisticated, economical, yet simple to operate systems, put you in control of the process.
Multi-Ingredient handling and weighing in conjunction with pneumatic conveying is an increasingly common requirement in today's marketplace.
At VAC-U-MAX, we have redefined the process for ingredient weighing while pneumatically conveying multiple products throughout a plant.
Engineered Material Management Experience VAC-U-MAX multi-Ingredient handling and weighing systems offer "high-tech" state-of the art Programmable Logic Controllers, which accurately and reliably measure and process weight signals.
Utilizing state-of-the art controls technology, VAC-U-MAX engineers are able to provide customers with automatic and accurate control of material needed for any type weigh and convey operation. Whether a formulation calls for 2 lbs. of Sugar or 2,000 Ibs, being fed into a mixer, our ingredient handling weigh systems are easy to operate and control.
The art of 'Batch Weighing" as coined by VAC-U-MAX nearly forty years ago, has become synonymous in the world of material handling. Only VAC-U-MAX has redefined the technology for batch weighing, using Loss-in-Weight and Gain-in-Weight methods for accurate material transfer.
1. Single Vacuum Receiver Batch Weigh System. Operator Manually selects weight in control panel and prompts system to discharge.
2. Multiple Receiver Batch Weigh System. System can be manually operated or automated through a PLC.
3. Multi Ingredient Handling System. Convey drum drums, bulk bags and silos. Control Panel is pre-programmed with pre-set recipes or operator manually selects weights for each ingredient.
4. Loss-In-Weight Batch Weigh System. Bulk Bag Unloader is on load cells. Material is discharged in the convey tubing with a VAC-U-MAX Screw Discharger for delivery of product to vacuum receiver.
5. Loss-In-Weight Batch Weigh System. Material is conveyed to the vacuum receiver in a Gain-In-Weight mode. When vacuum receiver has acheived desired weight the mode will change to Loss-In-Weight and the Screw Discharger on the vacuum receiver will meter the desired amount of material into the process below.