VAC-U-MAX Vacuum Conveying System with Check Sieve
Pneumatic Conveying Sieve System
The VAC-U-MAX In-Line Air-Swept Check Sieving System.
The in-line air-swept check sieve can be incorporated in an existing or a new vacuum conveying system.
- Check sieving becomes a part of the completely enclosed material transfer operation, rather then a separately performed function.
- Vacuum conveying system draws material into the chamber above the vibrating screen, through the screen and out to the next element in the conveying system.
- Action on the screen can be viewed through the transparent cover.
- Foreign objects remain on the screen and can be removed by unclamping the cover or inserting a vacuum probe into an access port above the screen.
- All Material contacts parts are 304 or 316L stainless steel and are easily disassembled for cleaning by releasing quick-acting clamps.
- Other process operations, such as milling, can be performed in the same clean, efficient conveying cycle.
- Gyratory action easliy adjustable for different materials and meshes.
The rate at which material can be conveyed through a vacuum conveying system using an sieve will vary depending upon the characteristics of the material. Many systems are operating at rates up to 4 tons per hour and higher rates are being achieved in some instances. Samples of your material can be run in teh VAC-U-MAX Test Lab to determine practical throughput rates.
- Decks: Single with quick release clamps for easy cleaning
- Suspension: Rubber, Long Life anti-vibration mounts
- Vibrators: Independent, with massive longlife bearings and high centrifugal force twin weights that are adjustable for amplitude
- Drive: Selective speed-Indirect through toothed belt abd pulleys giving vibrator frequncy of 880/2800 VPM
- Motor: 2HP, TEFC, 230/460, 3 phase, 60 HZ, 1750 RPM.